Missing Persons & Locating People Specialists
Diamond Private Investigators Can Locate Boston Skips and Missing Persons throughout Massachusetts
“We can find any missing person, dead or alive…”
The process of finding a person whose whereabouts are unknown is referred to as Skip tracing. The word ‘skip’ is used to describe a missing subject who is believed to be ‘skipping out’ on his duties and/or obligations which may include but is not limited to debt or court appearance.
Private-sector and Law Enforcement Requests Client Types:
- An insurance company looking for a missing witness to an insured loss
- A parent looking for their child who has run away or was abducted
- Attorneys looking for missing heirs in probate cases
- Bail bondsmen looking for clients who has failed to appear in court
- Creditors looking for those who indebted
- Families in search of lost relatives
- People seeking long lost friends
- Private Investigators looking for a scam artist or identity thief
Before beginning a Skip trace investigation, you as the client must ask yourself, “Why is this person missing?” People are missing for one of two reasons, intentionally or unintentionally. It is important to determine what kind of missing person you have. This allows Diamond Investigations of Boston, Massachusetts to properly assess the case and proceed with a reasonable, successful plan of action.
Remember: People who are intentionally missing often realize they are being looked for and therefore take proactive measures not to be found. Unintentional missing person assignments involve people who are often surprised that they are being looked for and would otherwise not consider themselves missing.
Quickly Locate Consumers & Businesses
- Diamond Instigations’ services can help you locate current Massachusetts addresses and phone numbers for the vital accounts necessary for the success of your businesses archive database. Having accurate contact information is imperative to optimizing your collection and debt recovery.
Skip Tracing Service for Massachusetts Attorneys
- Because Diamond Investigations has over 20 years of law enforcement experience, we understand the important role that skip trace services play. We want to assist attorneys throughout Massachusetts with their need to determine the current location of witnesses and other parties in their cases. The role that skip trace services play to attorneys is imperative for case success.
Why You Need a Professional
- As a private investigator, the resources available and used are numerous and often exclusive to investigators only. These resources are always valuable. Computerized records, and the various ways to access and search them, has increased both the amount of sources and the amount of inaccurate information. When a locate is performed, it not only involves finding the data , but also sorting through that data for the accurate records in what seems like a mixed bag of garbage. An investigator needs as much information as possible from the client to assist in both finding the individual and verifying the results. It is rare that only a few telephone calls or several keystrokes is all it takes to locate someone. Our twenty years of experience tells us here at Diamond Investigations where to look and how to look.
Whether you are trying to find a non-paying spouse, looking for that old college sweetheart, or simply trying to track down an old friend, put our team of Massachusetts investigative experts to work for you!